Job Description: Team Lead – Quality
Job Summary: Responsible for
- Quality Control of 15-20 Production Executives Throughput
- Describe Feedback and Continual Improvement
- Develop the Efficiency of the Team and their Skills
- Pilots Participation
- Quality Control
- Specification Understanding and Implementation
- Feedback Analysis
- Mentor the Team and Monitor & Improve their Performance, etc.
- Qualification: Diploma / Graduate / Post Graduate in Engineering
- At least 4-5 years of experience in GIS with minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Team Lead – Quality
- Expertise in Fiber Design – Construction, Permit & TCP / Survey processes.
- Provide Feedback to assigned PEs and ensure their continual improvement.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Team
- Handle the Issues/Clarifications identified by the team
- Ability to understand the Client Specification and Update Effectively to the Team
- Ability to check the data that processed by the assigned team and provide effective feedback
- Ability to analyze the feedback and ensure for continual improvement.
- Skillset and hands on experience on Fiber Design – Construction, Permit and TCP / Survey
Expertize in processing aerial and satellite imagery sources, shapes files, LIDAR sources etc.
- Ability to create Process flows and Work flow charts
- Comfortable dealing with rapidly-changing work environment
- Basic knowledge of SQL language & data mining is a value add
**Knowledge in Statistical Tools, exposure to ISO / ISMS will have an added advantage
- Timely Decision Making
- Withstanding Pressure
- Good Communication Skills
- Adoption to new technologies
- Focus on Work
Reports to: QA Lead / Head
Relationship: All Functional Leads
Place of Work: Hyderabad
Salary: Commensurate with experience and industry standards. Not a constraint for right candidate.
Note: People with higher experience can be considered for higher positions