Responsible for improving the performance of the executives by doing sampling within the process. The position requires learning capability, technically skilled in GIS nature of projects and analysis skills.
Role: Quality Check and Continual Improvement
Designation: Team Leader – QA
Broad Responsibilities/ Major Deliverables:
- Team improvement by regularly sampling their output and in turn helping them to improve their skill set.
- Analyzing data with the help of statistical tools, so as to identify the root cause for committed errors by executives and work for continual improvement.
- Monitoring and maintaining interactions with the other functions.
- Analyzing data to identify the root cause for Customer complaints & should be able to plan necessary CAPA.
- To disseminate process updates on time and to ensure all PEs understand in the right perspective
- Initiate and implement key process improvement initiatives
- To assist training team for new hire / re-fresher / re-training activities
Reports to: PQG PL/Mgr.
Qualifications: Engineering Graduate or Diploma
Experience: Should possess a total experience of 3 – 4 years in GIS. Out of which
- 1 Year production experience on Telecom projects
- 1 Year production experience on Land base &Field drawings
- 1 – 2 Yrs. as Team Lead.
- Certification in Six Sigma Green Belt is an added advantage.
Age: 22- 28 years
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Understanding on Client Specification
- Ability to quickly, efficiently assimilate the process
- Good Analytical Skills
- Communication skills
- Focus on Work and Initiative
- Conceptual and Problem Solving Skills
- Cooperation / Teamwork