Summary: Technical and Process consultant is responsible for guiding in implementing CMMI industry standards and best practices and performing Gap Analysis and Standard CMMI Assessment Method for Process Improvement (SCAMPI) Appraisals for CMMI-Development (CMMI-DEV) Models.
- Institutionalize CMMI Development and ISO processes.
- Support CMMI process tasks as needed, which include but not limited to:
- Conducting PPQA audits for developments and projects
- Supporting PMs in orienting on the process
- Conducting CM audits
- During external audits and appraisals, lead the preparation of PIIDS and any other readiness tasks
- CMMI 2.0 implementation
- Preparing presentations, reports, tables, graphs, and observations for presentation to a technical and non-technical audience
- Other back office and quality improvement tasks as needed
- A minimum of 3 -five (3- 5) years of experience in supporting quality assurance, process improvements and/or auditing functions for complex IT organizations and eLearning/ Training Projects
- Solid grasp of CMMI Development and ISO processes having demonstrated knowledge of process areas.
- Hands-on experience in guiding IT organizations to institutionalize CMMI Development and ISO processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with business users, managers, senior organizational leaders, and technical staff.
- Working experience in web application development, deployment and maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Systems, Business or other related Discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in implementing CMMI industry standards and best practices and performing Gap Analysis and Standard CMMI Assessment Method for Process Improvement (SCAMPI) Appraisals for CMMI-Development (CMMI-DEV) Models.
- Familiarity with various traditional and innovative IT project management approaches tools and phases of the IT project lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in full software life cycle development and technologically savvy.