Job Summary Agronomy Data Specialist We are staffing for an international Agro informatics company, based out of Israel and USA, that develops data-driven solutions for the agriculture industry. Their data-driven solutions standardize agronomic data and provide actionable insights for agricultural professionals and growers. They have unique technology that uses agronomy data science to improve crop yield and promote sustainable agriculture. Their revolutionary approach solves the lack of data standardization and harmonization, and brings advanced AI technology to agricultural professionals worldwide. Their informatics platform brings agro professionals together and enable them to collaborate on research in order to improve agricultural practice.
We are looking for talented professionals who can support unique data provisioning for client’s products. The Job will include working with the agronomy team and development teams. The role includes in-depth agronomic research, data processing, and building new techniques to harmonize agronomic data. In this role, one will be required to restructure the agronomic database based on the client’s unique protocols and to follow with the agronomy team.
It is an excellent opportunity for those who are qualified in agricultural sciences and have ambition to pursue career in Agro data analytics and advanced AI technology working with international organizations with lot of opportunities to travel abroad.
- To process unstructured data into structured one by the following processes such as
- Data mapping process
- Clustering data files
- Follow data standardization
- Follow data curation processes
- Data restructuring
- Work with structured ontologies
- Collect agronomic data that can enrich the data set
- Contact with ag professionals worldwide to learn about their data
Skills and Education Requirement:
- MSc or PhD in Agricultural/environment or GIS with 1 to 5 years of experience.
- Experience in literature research
- Knowledgeable in the use of multi-index databases
- Knowledge and ability to integrate professional (scientific and public) information sources
- High-level English reading and writing skills
- Technological understanding and orientation in digital systems
- Ability to integrate agricultural knowledge from different regions of the world
- Programing skills are an advantage
- Open for international travel, if required