Summary: Should be an expert in both Captivate and Articulate 360 Storyline for developing internal training courses.
The Instructional Designer and Technologist will join company’s growing team of talented Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Instructional Media Web designers, Gaming developers and programmers, multimedia graphics designers, User Experience/User Interface (UX/UI) and other Instructional System Designers.
The project teams design, develop and deliver an extensive range of eLearning products to clients using open source authoring, Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud and other software.
- BA or BS with specialization in Instructional Systems Design or Digital Media.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience developing digital content including interactive eLearning modules, videos and custom graphics using Captivate and Articulate 360 Storyline.
- Highly preferred experience using tools such as GoAnimate now Vyond for creating simulations for eLearning courses.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and instructors to interpret content and find instructionally sound and visually appealing ways to convey content to learners.
- Expert level skills in eLearning content development software (Articulate 360 and Captivate).
- Ability to utilize current learning principles/concepts, instructional design theory/evaluation methods, adult learning theory and training techniques/technologies to support design, development and delivery of online eLearning and training content.
- Understanding and application of 508 compliance standards.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Ability to effectively pitch ideas to client and team.
- Excellent ability to work as part of a collaborative team and offer creative, time-saving solutions.
- Flexibility and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Experience developing eLearning/training content on complex topics/skills.
- Experience building SCORM 2004 3rd Edition compliant DL.
- Experience developing Section 508 compliant content.
- We would like to request samples of interactive modules along with resume.